Frequently Asked Questions
How do I purchase from Queen Bee Pottery?
- We sell online here and offer new pottery 3 to 4 times a year. Email notifications are sent to our newsletter subscribers for First Access shopping when new pottery is offered. Public notifications are shared on Instagram and Facebook 1 - 2 days after our subscribers have received notice. If the shop is empty, I'm busy as a bee creating a new pottery collection that will be available soon. Thanks for your interest!
Can you notify me when the next shop update will happen?
- Please join our newsletter list at the bottom of this page to never miss an update. After joining, make sure to check your spam/junk folder and mark firstname.lastname@example.org as safe.
Tips for quickly purchasing during shop updates.
- Create an account here before the update occurs. Click on the "Create account" button at the top of this page to add your shipping information ahead of time for faster checkout. Log in to your account before the shop update starts so all your information is filled out and ready to go.
- Using the ’Buy it Now’ button to complete your purchase is the quickest way to checkout using your PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or other payment account that has all of your information stored for purchasing.
- Items in your cart are not saved or reserved while browsing. If you see something you'd like to purchase, it's best to buy it immediately and then return to the shop to shop for more pottery.
What payment types do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay and Shopify Pay processed through Shopify. We do not save or have access to your credit card info so it will need to be entered each time you make a purchase at Queen Bee Pottery.
Where do we ship?
- We ship worldwide. *Due to COVID-19 international orders are unavailable due to it taking months to arrive overseas. Our apologies for the inconvenience. We hope to offer worldwide shipping again one day soon!
How do you ship orders?
- All purchases are shipped 1 to 2 business days after order is finalized.
- We ship via UPS, USPS Priority Mail, First Class Mail and International First Class Mail.
- US Shipping includes free delivery confirmation.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS- Depending on your country, VAT, customs charges or taxes may be due when you receive your order. International shipments will be sent via USPS First Class International service. The buyer is responsible for any VAT or customs fees.
Do you combine orders and refund excess shipping & handling fees?
- Multiple orders from the same customer, shipped to the same address are combined when possible and refunds are issued for excess S & H fees.
Can you include a gift message with the order?
- Absolutely! Please send a message at time of order with what you would like written on the gift message.
Do you offer custom or reserved orders?
- At this time no custom or reserved orders are being accepted.
Do you offer wholesale pottery?
- At this time we do not offer wholesale.
How do I join your newsletter to be notified of shop updates?
- Newsletter sign up is available at the bottom of this page.
Is the pottery food, dishwasher and safe to be heated in a microwave?
- Yes, although I recommend washing all handmade pottery by hand. Use caution when heating liquid items in a microwave as to not boil the liquid and burn yourself when removing from microwave.
- If a piece of pottery has gold or silver added to the glaze surface decoration it is NOT safe for microwave use.
Should I bring my garden pottery in during freezing temperatures?
- Yes, bring your garden pottery indoors during freezing temperatures to avoid cracking due to thermal shock.
Returns and exchanges
- Offering excellent customer service is important to me and I want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, send it back and I will gladly offer a refund within seven days of the purchase date minus the shipping fees.
Do you still sell pottery on Etsy?
- We are migrating to sell all pottery here at QueenBeePottery.com and are very grateful for your continued interest and support!
Do you have any reviews of your pottery?
- Yes, until we grow our reviews here on this site you can see our five star Etsy reviews here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/queenbeepottery/#reviews
Where can I purchase the sprig molds for potters you share on Instagram and Facebook?
- Thanks for asking! I make a new collection of molds at the beginning of each year. Sprig molds for use in your pottery creations can be found at ClayStamps.Etsy.Com